Thursday 6 November 2008

And Yet Another !!!

How's this for yet another coincidence - I do seem to be having a run of them at the moment !


My ALQS2 swap mini arrived this morning from Lisa Jo - a lovely quilt called Wonky Pineapple Blues




( I 'stole' the photo off the ALQS site as I've not had time to take one myself!)



Also this morning I got a mail from Trish to say that she'd received my quilt called - wait for it - Exploding Pineapples !!!





Now what do you think the odds would be for us both to have picked not only such a similar pattern but also in the same colour family !!


Thank you very much Lisa Jo for the delighful quilt, and thanks to Kate for organising the swap .

7 comments:

black bear cabin said...

Hurrah! Im so glad that your quilt arrived safely, and i hope it finds a happy place in your home :)
I enjoyed making it for you, and it was my first time using the Pineapple pattern, so it was also a learning experience.
I love the colors in Trish's quilt as well...but then, i guess its no surprise there :)
Enjoy!

Elizabethd said...

Such a coincidence! Both are so attractive.

Jo in TAS said...

Great minds think alike! They're both gorgeous

Wil said...

Amazing this coincidence! Lovely quilts, both of them.

Gina said...

Beautiful Quilts

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Desi said...

Lucky girl! Groovy quilts. Hmmm... they would look perfect in MY studio... Oops, there goes the old avarice again...

Toni said...

LOL...two pineapples!! Now funny is that! At least they both work very nicely together!